GENERAL INFORMATION ON USAGE AND MAINTENANCE
When the patient or inspector comes into contact with the devices (including the connecting devices)
or when the patient or inspector is in contact with the person that touches the devices (including the
connecting devices), the patient's environment is shown below.
In the patient's environment, use devices conforming to IEC60601-1. If you are compelled to use any
device not conforming to IEC60601-1, use an insulation transformer or the common protective earth
Note 1: Use the personal computer conforming to IEC60950-1.
Note 2: Don't remove the cover from the personal computer.
Note 3: Use the insulation transformer conforming to IEC60601-1.
• Don't connect an additional power strip or an extension cord to
• Don't connect any device which is not recognized as one compo-
nent of the system.
• The total 1kVA is the maximum allowable load of the auxiliary
power supply socket for the insulation transformer, which is pro-
vided for the system.
Don't connect the device exceeding this capacity.
• Use the auxiliary power supply socket of the insulation trans-
former to power only a device that will be a component of the
• It is dangerous to connect any device which is not used as a
component of the system, to the insulation transformer.
• When the insulation transformer is not used, the personal com-
puter and the monitor for the personal computer must be
installed out of the patient's environment.
Do not use multiple outlet strip in the
Be sure to connect the power supply
to commercial power. Radius of 1.5m
• Personal computer(Note 1)(Note 2)
• Monitor display for PC(Note 1)
• Insulation transformer(Note 3)
• USB flash memory
Suitable device to use in the patient's