Thank you for purchasing the TOPCON Auto Kerato-refracto tonometer TRK-2P.
INTENDED USE / INDICATIONS FOR USE
This instrument is used to measure refractive power of eyeball, radius of cornea curvature,
cornea thickness and ocular pressure.
This instrument features the following:
• The position of the touch panel can be adjusted to accommodate the user's preferred posi-
• Auto alignment function enables quick easy measurement under optimal conditions.
PURPOSE OF THIS MANUAL
This User Manual provides an overview of the basic operation, troubleshooting, checking,
maintenance and cleaning of the TOPCON Auto Kerato-refracto tonometer TRK-2P.
To get the best use of the instrument, read Safety Displays and Safety Cautions.
Keep this Manual at hand for future reference.
• Since this product is a precision instrument, always use and keep it in a normally controlled
living environment, within a temperature range of 10-40°C, humidity levels between 30-90%
and an atmospheric pressure range of 700hPa-1,060hPa.
• The instrument should also be placed away from direct sunlight.
• To ensure smooth operation, install the instrument on a level floor free of vibrations. Also, do
not place anything on the instrument.
• Connect all cables properly before using.
• Use the power at a rated voltage.
• When not in use, switch off the power source and apply the rubber cap and dust cover.
• For accurate measurement results, take care to keep the measuring window clean and free
of fingerprints, spots and dust.
[CAUTION] Federal laws restricts this device to the sale by or on the order of a physician.