CLEANING THE INSTRUMENT
• Dust on ocular pressure measuring window glass
Blow off dust with a blower.
• Fingerprints and oil spots on ocular pressure measuring window glass
Blow off dust with a blower and wipe the surface gently with a
camera lens cleaner using clean gauze.
• Dirty instrument cover...................... Wipe the surface with the attached monitor cleaner or a dry
soft cloth. Never use solvents or a chemical duster.
CLEANING THE MEASURING WINDOW GLASS
• To secure auto alignment and correct measurement values, clean the ocular pressure measuring
window glass after each day's work.
• Clean the glass when "CLEAN THE MEASURING WINDOW GLASS" is displayed on the control
1Prepare the ethanol.
2Using a blower, remove dust and dirt from the glass surface.
3Moisten the applicator with ethanol.
4Wipe the glass surface lightly with the applicator, from the center outward.
5Use a new applicator and wipe the glass surface in a similar manner; repeat this several times.
To clean the ocular pressure measuring window glass, measuring
nozzle and the glass inside the measuring nozzle, use ethanol.
Using other chemicals may cause damage to the patient's eye
NOTE • Do not apply unreasonable force to the measuring nozzle while cleaning.
• Be sure to use only the attached applicator.
To ensure thorough removal of grease from the ocular pressure measuring
window glass, be sure to replace the applicator and use a new one for each
of these repeated wiping operations.
Wiping the glass surface