6The Cleaning is completed when grease is thoroughly removed.
If stains cannot be removed easily, call your dealer.
CLEANING THE MEASURING NOZZLE AND THE GLASS INSIDE THE MEASURING NOZZLE
• If there is any foreign matter on or around the measuring nozzle, it may enter and damage the patient's eye
during the measurement. If there is any, clean the measuring nozzle.
• When the glass inside the measuring nozzle becomes stained, it makes the fixation target unclear, causing
errors in auto alignment and measurement values. If the fixation target is unclear or measurement values
with parentheses are frequent, clean the glass inside the measuring nozzle.
• Clean the glass when "CLEAN INSIDE NOZZLE/GLASS" is displayed on the control panel screen.
2Moisten the applicator with ethanol.
3Insert the applicator into the measuring nozzle, lightly touch the glass surface, and turn the
applicator a few times.
4Use a new applicator and wipe the glass surface in a similar manner; repeat this a few times.
5If the fixation target is clearly seen, cleaning is completed. If stains cannot be removed easily,
call your dealer.
When the ocular pressure measuring window glass becomes stained,
"CLEAN THE MEASURING WINDOW GLASS" is displayed on the control
To clean the ocular pressure measuring window glass, measuring
nozzle and the glass inside the measuring nozzle, use ethanol.
Using other chemicals may cause damage to the patient's eye
• Do not apply unreasonable force to the measuring nozzle while cleaning.
• To avoid problems, do not leave the cotton fibers inside.
• Be sure to use only the attached applicator.
The used applicator contains grease and it only scatters grease if used
again; the light transmittance is not improved at all. Be sure to replace the
applicator and use a new one for each of these repeated cleaning
NOTE When the glass becomes stained, "CLEAN INSIDE NOZZLE/GLASS" is
displayed on the control panel screen.