CLEANING THE COMPONENTS THAT COME INTO CONTACT WITH THE PATIENT
• When the forehead rest and chinrest become stained, use a neutral tableware detergent and
warm water. Dip a soft cloth in the solution, squeeze out the excess water and then wipe off the
• For this instrument, dust may cause errors. When not in use, replace the measuring window cap
and dust cover.
• When not in use, turn off the switch.
ORDERING CONSUMABLE ITEMS
When ordering consumable items, tell the product name, product code and quantity to your dealer
or TOPCON at the address listed on the back cover.
USER MAINTENANCE ITEM
NOTE When using the dust cover, tap the button and move the chinrest and
measuring head to their last positions.
Product name Product code Product name Product code
Chinrest tissue 40310 4082 Printer paper 44800 4001
Monitor cleaner 44800 1001 Printer paper 44800 4001
Dust cover 42360 9002 Fuse T 2AL 250V 41852 5043
Item Inspection time Contents
Inspection Before using
• The instrument works properly.
• The objective lens must be free of stains and/or
• Confirm whether the foreign object is attached
to the measuring nozzle and the area around
the measuring nozzle.
• Air check
• Confirm that the safety stopper setting and
measuring nozzle do not move to the patient's
side beyond the safety stopper setting position.
Cleaning When the part is stained • Objective lens
• Instrument cover, control panel, etc.
Replacement As required • Fuse
• Printer form