* Remove dust from the instrument except the lenses and prisms, using a dry soft cloth at reg-
* This instrument may be adversely affected by dust. Apply the dust cover when not in use.
REPLACING THE FUSE
* First, turn the power switch OFF, and remove the power cable from the outlet.
* With a Phillips screwdriver, turn the center of the fuse holder at the back of the power unit.
The fuse will come out.
* Replace it with a new fuse and then tighten the center of the fuse holder.
* Always use the same type of fuse as indicated in the holder:
F1, F2: T1A 250V (100,120V)
: T0.5A 250V (220,240V)
F3 : F6A 250V (for Europe, U.S.A. and Canada)
REPLACING THE CHINREST PAPER
If the chinrest paper supply is depleted, remove the pins from the chinrest, place the new
package of paper on the chinrest and replace the two locating pins.