REPLACING THE ILLUMINATION LAMP
This mire plate and lamp will be hot if the lamp burns out while the instrument is in use.
Let them cool down and then replace the lamp in the following manner:
(1) After switching off the instrument, disconnect the power cable.
(2) Unscrew the leveling pin until loose. Do not remove completely.
(3) Pull out the mire plate to expose the lamp. Unscrew and remove burned out bulb.
(4) Insert the new bulb and screw it down until securely attached.
(5) Replace the mire plate. The mire plate is notched. Fit the notched section with an alignment
pin inside the instrument. Push it in fully and then screw in the leveling pin which will secure
the mire plate.
(6) Connect the power cable. Turn on the power switch and check if the illumination lamps light