17 CHECK AND ADJUSTMENT
7) Turn the horizontal tangent screw slowly, and move the collimating point to the prism center
gradually until at the position buzzer starts.
Confirm the level of the signal (light quantity level) in display to adjust at the level of one to two as
shown in below by turning the horizontal tangent screw.
8) Press the [ESC] key and measure the horizontal angle, and note the horizontal angle displayed. Or
you can do 0-set of horizontal angle.
9) Return to the Set Audio mode again.
10) Turn the horizon tangent screw, move the collimating point to the right side of prism gradually until
buzzer sound stops.
11) Move the collimating point to the center of prism gradually until buzzer sound starts.
Turning the horizontal tangent screw to be one to two level of SIG value to adjust the collimating
point same as step 6 procedure.
12) Note horizontal angle same as step 6 procedure.
13) Calculate the horizontal angle of center of the prism by step 7 and 11.
[Example] Step 7 : 0°01'20"
Step 11 : 0°09'40"
Calculated value 0°04'10"
14) Climate to the center of prism.
Compare the reading horizontal angle and calculated average value in step 12.
[Example] Horizontal angle of the center of the prism: 0°04'30"
Difference of Average value and Horizontal reading of the center of the prism : 20"
If the difference is within 2', no problem for use.
V: 90° 10'10"
HR: 00° 01'20"
SIGNAL:[II ] #
EXIT NP/P HOLD
Quantity level two