1)This product is for professional use only!
The user is required to be a qualified surveyor or have a good knowledge of surveying, in order to
understand the user and safety instructions, before operating, inspecting or adjusting.
2)Wear the required protectors (safety shoes, helmet, etc.) when operating.
Exceptions from Responsibility
1)The user of this product is expected to follow all operating instructions and make periodic checks of the
2)The manufacturer, or its representatives, assumes no responsibility for results of a faulty or intentional
usage or misuse including any direct, indirect, consequential damage, and loss of profits.
3)The manufacturer, or its representatives, assumes no responsibility for consequential damage, and
loss of profits by any disaster, (an earthquake, storms, floods etc.).
A fire, accident, or an act of a third party and/or a usage any other usual conditions.
4)The manufacturer, or its representatives, assumes no responsibility for any damage, and loss of profits
due to a change of data, loss of data, an interruption of business etc., caused by using the product or
an unusable product.
5)The manufacturer, or its representatives, assumes no responsibility for any damage, and loss of profits
caused by usage except for explained in the user manual.
6)The manufacturer, or its representatives, assumes no responsibility for damage caused by wrong
movement, or action due to connecting with other products.
• Use of controls or adjustment or performance of procedures other than those specified herein may result in haz-
ardous radiation exposure.
• Let the laser beam reach the aimed object or the target without anybody else in the laser beam path. In case you
operate laser beam open, avoid radiating laser beam to the height of man's head. It is quite possible for the beam
to enter into one's eyes, and it is possible to lose visual sight temporarily, and lose one's caution and awareness
of other dangers - avoid glaring beam.
• Do not connect or disconnect equipment with wet hands, you are at risk of electric shocks if you do!
• Risk of injury by overturn the carrying case.
Do not stand or sit on the carrying cases.
• Please note that the tips of tripod can be hazardous, be aware of this when setting up or carrying the tripod.
• Risk of injury by falling down the instrument or case.
Do not use a carrying case with a damaged which belts, grips or latches.
• Do not allow skin or clothing to come into contact with acid from the batteries, if this does occur then wash off with
copious amounts of water and seek medical advice.
• A plumb bob can cause an injury to a person if used incorrectly.
• It could be dangerous if the instrument falls over, please ensure you attach a hand grip to the instrument securely.
• Ensure that you mount the Tribrach correctly, failing to do so may result in injury if the tribrach were to fall over.
• It could be dangerous if the instrument falls over, please check that you fix the instrument to the tripod correctly.
• Risk of injury by falling down a tripod and an instrument.
Always check that the screws of tripod are tightened.
• The battery is to be disposed of safely.
• The appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons without supervision.
Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.