EASY CLEANING & CARING TIPS
Do not put the container assembly & blender base assembly in the dishwasher.
2. Add cleaning solution to the container. Use water (less than 115°F/46°C) and a
4. Empty container.
5. Fill container 1/4 full with fresh washing solution and place it on the base.
6. Replace the lid on the container and run the blender on high speed for 2 minutes.
7. Repeat step 5 using clean rinse water.
8. Wipe down the container, feeder cap, and lid with a soft cloth or sponge.
9. Wipe the exterior of the base with a damp cloth or sponge then dry thoroughly.
The base contains electrical components: do not immerse, use a high-pressure washer,
or use a dishwasher to clean the base.
10. Wipe any excess food particles from the power cord.
To care for your blender, please read the tips as follows:
1. Periodically check all parts before reassembly, as use of damaged or
non-recommended parts could result in a severe personal injury and/or damage to
Unplug the blender. Check the blades by carefully turning in a counterclockwise
direction, where the opposite edges are sharp. Blades should turn freely.
3. Container: If the Eastman Tritan™ Container is cracked, DO NOT USE BLENDER, further
use could result in the container breakage during use.
4. Blender Base: Never immerse the blender base in water. Unplug unit. The housing can
be cleaned with a damp cloth.
5. Motor: The motor is permanently lubricated and does not require any additional