When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed
including the following.
1. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
1. To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cord, plug or motor base in water or
any other liquid.
2. Always use the appliance on a dry, level surface.
electric shock or injury.
4. Do not remove the container from the motor base while blender is in operation.
5. Do not place hands in container unless the unit is disconnected from the power outlet.
A scraper may be used but must be used only when the blender is not running.
6. Disconnect the blender from the power outlet before removing container from base.
Blades are sharp - handle carefully.
7. To reduce risk of injury, never place blade assembly on base without jar properly attached.
8. Always operate the blender with cover in place.
9. Do not use this blender for any purpose other than food or beverage preparation.
10. Do not blend a dry, thick or heavy mixture for more than 10 seconds without turning the
blender off. Then, stir ingredients before continuing to blend.
11. Do not process boiling liquids. Let cool before placing in pitcher.
12. Do not leave the appliance unattended when in use. Young children should be supervised
when near the appliance.
13. Do not place appliance on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or where it could touch
any other source of heat.
14. Unplug appliance from the power outlet when not is use, before puttcing on or taking off
parts, and before cleaning.
15. This appliance is for household use only. Do not use this appliance for anything other than
its intended use. Do not use outdoors.
16. Fully unwind the cord before use.
17. To protect against electric shock, do not immerse the cord, plug or motor base in water
or any other liquid.
18. Do not allow the cord to hang over the edge of a table or counter, touch hot surfaces or
have been adequately supervised by a responsible person to ensure they can use the
20. It is recommended to regularly inspect the appliance. Do not use the appliance if the
power supply cord, plug or appliance becomes damaged in any way. Return the entire
appliance to the nearest authorized Omega Service Center for examination and/or repair.
21. Any maintenance other than cleaning should be performed at an authorized
Omega Service Center.
22. This appliance is for household use only. Do not use this appliance for anything other than
its intended use. Do not use in moving vehicles or boats. Do not use outdoors.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS