BEFORE FIRST USE
promotional labels. Ensure the appliance is switched off at the power outlet and the
power cord is unplugged. Wash the lid, inner lid, Eastman Tritan™ Container and blade
assembly in warm, soapy water with a soft cloth. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not
place parts in the dishwasher (with the exception of the container, lid and inner lid). The
container lid and inner lid may be washed in the dishwasher. Ensure the blade assembly
has been removed from the container before placing the blender into the dishwasher.
The motor base can be wiped with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
ASSEMBLING THE BLENDER
1. To assemble the Eastman Tritan™ Container, place the silicon seal onto the blade assembly.
2. Insert the blade assembly into the container base.
and the power cord is unplugged. Turn the blender container upright and insert on to
the motor base.
4. Plug the power cord into a power outlet. The handle of the container can be positioned
to the left or right hand side of the appliance.
DISASSEMBLING THE BLENDER
1. Always ensure your Omega Blender is switched off. Then unplug the power cord.
2. Remove the container from the motor base by grasping the handle and lifting the
container in an upward direction. Remove the blade assembly by upturning the
container and twisting the blade removal clockwise, then lift upwards and away from
the base of the blender.
3. Remove the silicon seal from the blade assembly.
AUTOMATIC OVERLOAD PROTECTION
Your Omega motor is designed to protect itself from overheating. If the motor shuts OFF, turn
OFF the power switch for up to 45 minutes to reset. To reduce reset time unplug the machine,
remove the container and blow air into the center section.