We have provided many important safety messages in this manual and on
your appliance. Always read and obey all safety messages.
WARNING – When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions
should be followed to reduce the risk of personal injury, including the
sAVe tHese InstRUCtIons
• Read all instructions before
• Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
• Do not remove ground plug.
• Do not use an adapter.
• Do not use an extension cord.
• Disconnect power before cleaning
or servicing, and before installing
or removing agitator.
• Do not spray or submerge mixer.
• Always use metal container
• Do not put spoon or other utensils
in metal container when mixing.
• Do not allow agitator to hit
container sides when mixing.
• Inspect mixer and agitator daily.
• Replace agitators every 90 days.
• Do not operate any appliance with
a damaged cord or plug, or after
the appliance malfunctions or is
damaged in any manner.