4 - 19
4. DAILY OPERATION/MAINTENANCE
NOTE If the [ENT] key is pressed while setting the numeric codes, the indication
changes to [ ], and the numeric codes already set stay valid.
However, pressing the [ESC] key turns them invalid.
(10) The indicator displays , and the dot carriage will move to the adjusted
Confirm the dot carriage position and press the [ENT] key.
(11) The indication returns to  or . When you want to carry out the
position adjustment again, press the [ENT]key and carry out step (9) again. When
another adjustments are required, select , [ ] or  again
by pressing the  key. In order to finish the adjustment, press the [ESC] key to
return to the  indication.
(12) Before leaving the SET UP mode, its contents should be stored.
Select  by pressing the  key, and press the [ENT] key.
(13) Select [ ] to keep setting values valid, or select  to abort
them by pressing the  key, and press the [ENT] key.
The SET UP mode finishes, and several seconds after, the mode returns to the