POINTS FOR INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE
1. After using this instrument, immediately remove any remaining blood, body fluids, tissues, etc.,
and clean and sterilize it.
2. Check the instrument and its parts periodically.
3. When using the instrument again after a long time in storage, make sure beforehand that it is
operating safely and normally.
4. Do not soil the objective lens and the eyepiece lens with fingerprints or dust.
5. Cover the instrument when not in use.
6. If the objective lens or the eyepiece lens is soiled, clean it according to the instructions under
"CLEANING THE OBJECTIVE LENS / THE EYEPIECE LENS" in the instruction manual.
The terms below apply to this manual as follows.
OFFISS : Applies to OFFISS only.
OFFISS Lite : Applies to OFFISS Lite only.
Pro : Applies to Pro only.
Pro Lite : Applies to Pro Lite only.
Standard : Applies to Standard only.
OFFISS, OFFISS Lite : Applies to OFFISS and OFFISS Lite.
OFFISS, OFFISS Lite, Pro, Pro Lite : Applies to OFFISS, OFFISS Lite, Pro and Pro Lite.
OFFISS, Pro : Applies to OFFISS and Pro.
OFFISS Lite, Pro Lite, Standard : Applies to OFFISS Lite, Pro Lite and Standard.
Pro, Pro Lite : Applies to Pro and Pro Lite.
Pro, Pro Lite, Standard : Applies to Pro,Pro Lite and Standard.
Common : Applies to OFFISS, OFFISS Lite, Pro, Pro Lite and Standard.