If your system depends on constant reading or writing to and from the host, you may
wish to set the No Activity Timer (nAt) to monitor the addressing of the control. When
the LOrE is set to rE and the nAt is set to any value other than Off, the control will
expect to be addressed on a regular basis. If the control is not addressed in the time
set by the value of nAt, then the control will display the error message CHEC LOrE.
To clear the message set LOrE to LOC.
FOR SET POINT 2 AND ALARM
Either Set Point 2 or the Alarm function as the second output of the CN74000. The
ordering code determines whether the second output operates as a second set
point or alarm.
When the CN74000 second output is programmed as Control, SP2 appears in the
Primary Menu and the appropriate SP2 related menu items appear in the Secondary
and Secure Menus. When the CN74000 second output is programmed as ALarm,
the alarm related menu items appear in the Secondary and Secure Menus.
If you have a control with a second output and wish to change the function of the
second output from ALarm to Control (or vice versa) use the Factory Default proce-
FACTORY DEFAULT PROCEDURE
If for any reason you wish to restore the factory settings or change the function of
the second output between ALarm or Control follow the following procedure.
1. Turn off power to control
2. Turn on power to control
3. While control is performing SELF tESt, press and hold the INDEX and ENTER
4. The control will display the ROM ID code. Press INDEX.
5. The control will display FACt dFLt. If you wish to just restore factory settings,
Press ENTER and DOWN ARROW at the same time. The control will be reset to
the original factory settings.
6. If you wish to change the operation of the second output, press INDEX.
7. Press INDEX to display SP2. Select Cont or AL.
Cont Uses SP2 menu items for second output.
AL Uses ALarm menu items for second output.
8. Press INDEX to display OPt. If your control is equipped with an option, press the
UP ARROW to display the option number. If the number is flashing, press
ENTER. An enabled option does not flash.
9. Press INDEX to display ACPt. Select YES or no.
YES Changes are accepted and control re-boots.
no Changes are discarded and control re-boots.