HOW TO READ THIS MANUAL
Thank you for selecting the TOPCON instrument.
• Please read this instruction manual carefully, before using this product.
• Verify that all equipment is included.
STANDARD SYSTEM COMPONENTS (p. iii)
• The specifications and general appearance of the instrument are subject to change without prior
notice and without obligation by TOPCON CORPORATION and may differ from those appearing in
• The content of this manual is subject to change without notice.
• Some of the diagrams shown in this manual may be simplified for easier understanding.
• This manual is protected by copyright and all rights are reserved by TOPCON CORPORATION.
• Except as permitted by Copyright law, this manual may not be copied, and no part of this manual
may be reproduced in any form or by any means.
• This manual may not be modified, adapted or otherwise used for the production of derivative