4Configuring The Meter
4.4.3 Displaying the Filtered/Unfiltered Input Signal
To display the filtered/unfiltered signal input, follow these steps:
1. Press the MENU button until RD.CF displays, then press the ∂TARE button three
Press the ∂TARE button from R.2.
One of the following displays:
•R.3=F (Filtered value) (Default)
•R.3=U (Unfiltered value)
2. Press the ßMAX button to toggle between available choices.
3. Press the MENU button to store your selections. STRD momentarily displays,
followed by COLR menu.
4.5 Selecting a Display Color COLR
Refer to Table 6-1 for a summary list of menu configuration.
Selecting “Display Color” is not active unless your meter is a Version “B”.
To select a display color, follow these steps:
1. Press the MENU button until the meter shows COLR.
2. Press the ∂TARE button. The meter shows one of the following:
3. Press the ßMAX button to scroll between available choices.
4. Press the MENU button to store your choice. The meter momentarily shows
STRD , followed by the next menu S1.CF (Setpoint 1 Configuration). Or you can
press the RESET button to abort and go back to the RD.CF menu.