Configuring The Meter 4
4.6 USING SETPOINT 1 CONFIGURATION S1.CF
Refer to Table 6-1 for a summary list of menu configuration.
Setpoint 1 Configuration S1.CF is not active unless your meter has dual relay output
capabilities. The LED's will display whether the S1.CF is active or not. You may use
Setpoint 1 Configuration S1.CF for the following:
• To set the setpoint's active band above or below your chosen value
• To select whether the setpoint operation is latched or unlatched
4.6.1 Setting Setpoint 1's Active Band
1. Press the MENU button until the meter shows S1.CF.
2. Press the ∂TARE button. The meter shows one of the following:
•S.1=A (Active above the setpoint) (Default)
•S.1=B (Active below the setpoint)
3. Press the ßMAX button to toggle between available choices.
4. Press the ∂TARE button to select if Setpoint 1 is latched or unlatched or press the
MENU button to store your selection.
4.6.2 Selecting if Setpoint 1 is Latched or Unlatched
1. Press the MENU button until S1.CF displays, then press the ∂TARE button twice.
Press the ∂TARE button from S.1 .
The meter shows one of the following:
•S.2=U Setpoint 1 to be unlatched (Default)
•S.2=L Setpoint 1 to be latched
2. Press the ßMAX button to toggle between available choices.
3. Press the MENU button to store your selection(s). The meter momentarily shows
STRD , followed by S2.CF (Setpoint 2 Configuration).