4Configuring The Meter
4.7 USING SETPOINT 2 CONFIGURATION S2.CF
Refer to Table 6-1 for a summary list of menu configuration.
Setpoint 2 Configuration S2.CF is not active unless your meter has dual relay output
capabilities. The LED's will display whether the S2.CF is active or not. You may use
Setpoint 2 Configuration S2.CF for the following:
• To set the setpoint's active band above or below your chosen value
• To select whether the setpoint operation is latched or unlatched
4.7.1 Setting Setpoint 2's Active Band
1. Press the MENU button until the meter shows S2.CF .
2. Press the ∂TARE button. The meter shows one of the following:
•S.1=A (Active above the setpoint) (Default)
•S.1=B (Active below the setpoint)
3. Press the ßMAX button to toggle between available choices.
4. Press the ∂TARE button to select if Setpoint 2 is latched or unlatched or press
the MENU button to store your selection and enter S1.DB (Setpoint 1 Deadband)
4.7.2 Selecting if Setpoint 2 is Latched or Unlatched
1. Press the MENU button until S2.CF displays, then press the ∂TARE button twice.
Press the ∂TARE button from S.1 .
The meter shows one of the following:
•S.2=U Setpoint 2 to be unlatched (Default)
•S.2=L Setpoint 2 to be latched
2. Press the ßMAX button to toggle between available choices.
3. Press the MENU button to store your selection(s). The meter momentarily shows
STRD , followed by S1.DB (Setpoint 1 Deadband).