3. Connection Diagrams & Instructions
A. Measuring High Voltage AC or DC
1. Select the Voltage Input Mode. Use the “Range” key to select either AC
or DC input.
2. Connect the device to be measured as shown in Figure 1.
! WARNING !
When measuring high voltage be sure to use proper connections as shown
in Figure 1. Failure to do so will cause serious damage to the calibrator.
B. Measuring Low Voltage and Frequency
1. Select the desired mode Voltage or Frequency. Use the “Range” key to
select the proper range for the mode chosen.
2. Connect the device under test as shown in Figure 2.