! WARNING !
Do not exceed 20 VDC at the V/Ω/Hz input.
C. Measuring Current
1. Select the mA input mode. Note: To power the loop while reading cur-
rent, select the “mAPW” mode.
2. Connect the device under test as shown in Figure 3.
3. Current can either be measured directly in mA or as a percentage such
that 4 to 20 mA corresponds to 0 to 100%.
D. Sourcing Current
1. Select the mA output mode on the calibrator.
2. Connect device under test as shown in Figure 4.
3. Enter the value of desired output current.
Note: If the loop is open “OL” will appear in the display.
Figure 4. 7