3.2 MOUNTING THE REMOTE ELECTRONICS MODULE
1. If the Digital Display has been provided, is it easily visible?
2. Is the location convenient for routing electrical wiring?
3. Is the module within 6 feet (1.8 meters) of the Sensor location?
Use a small hammer to tap in the pins that hold the four corner mounting lugs in place.
See Figure 3-2 below. Mount the box to a flat surface with screws or bolts through the 4
Figure 3-2 a,b,c,d
Installing Mounting Lugs
3.3 ELECTRICAL WIRING
3.3.1 PROBE ONLY
See Wiring Table 3-1 and Figure 3-3 below.
1. Connect Power Supply wiring as shown.
2. Connect the Analog Output wiring as shown. Three 0 to 10Vdc outputs are
available. Connect Outputs 1, 2, and 3 as required.
3. Connect the RS232 Serial Output if desired. Only 2 wires are required if the
output is needed for transmitting information only. A third wire is added for
bi-directional communications with the serial port.