SDGSDGSSETTING THE US/METRIC MODE
The Fat Loss Monitor can be set to either the US or Metric system.
The monitor is preset to display personal data in the US mode.
NOTE: When changing the US/Metric mode all personal data is deleted.
SETTING THE METRIC MODE
1. The monitor must be in the off position. Press the On/Off Button to turn the
2. Press and hold the Start button, the Up button and the On/Off button in this order.
Release all buttons simultaneously. The power turns on and the bottom display on the
screen should read “USA”.
NOTE: If the display on the screen reads “Guest”, turn the unit off.
Try again holding the all buttons down several seconds longer.
3. Press the SET button to confirm the change. The symbol “USI” will display
on the screen.
4. Press and hold the Set button again for 3-4 seconds until the upper screen displays
the symbol “CAI”.
5. Press the On/Off button to turn the power off.
RETURN TO THE US MODE
Repeat the same steps for setting the Metric Mode. The following symbols will
display on the screen:
Step 2. The bottom display on the screen should read “CA”.
Step 3. The symbol “CAI” will display on the screen.
Step 4. The upper screen displays the symbol “USI”.
NOTE: When changing the US/Metric mode the monitor will not turn off automatically.