Indicates a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided,
may result in minor or moderate injury to the user or patient, or
cause damage to the equipment or other property.
• Therapy won’t work with just one pad.
• are on the part of the
body you wish to treat or the therapy may not be effective.
• , such as a belt buckle, necklace, or other metal
worn under clothing.
• or put pads on top of each other. It may weaken or stop therapy, or
the unit may stop working.
and cause gel to be removed when separating.
• because the gel may get damaged and it won’t stick or function
• To avoid damage to the adhesive surface of the pads,
• provided (Refer to
STEP1- Pad Placement).
• to the pads or to your skin because it will disrupt
the pads from functioning properly. The self-adhesive pads will adhere to your skin.
•This may cause a skin irritation or infection.
Pads are intended for use by one person.
4. IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS