• or you feel discomfort, immediately stop using the
• except for what it is intended.
• , such as a bathroom. This will damage the
unit. 50 °F - 104 °F (10 °C - 40 °C), 30 % - 80 % relative
• Do not use the unit without proper lighting. You may not be able to operate unit
• While using this device, make sure that no mobile phone or any other electrical devices
that emit electromagnetic fields is within 12 inches (30 cm). This may result in poor
performance of the device.
• than the jack on the unit.
• during treatment.
• When pulling out the cord from the unit, .
• The batteries may explode.
Unlawful disposal may cause environmental pollution.
• as this will shorten the battery life.
• During therapy, do not remove the battery cover and do not touch the battery terminals.
• Do not use rechargeable batteries.
• Do not use batteries after their expiration date.
• to avoid affecting the safety and
effectiveness of electrical stimulation.
of electrical stimulation.
• could result in discomfort or skin burns.
• Detach the pads before replacing the batteries.
4. IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS