5. HOW POCKET PAIN PRO WORKS
painthroughthepainreliefofTENS. It is designed to reduce and relieve muscle and joint pain,
stiffness and numbness in the back, arms, legs, shoulder and foot by applying electrical nerve
stimulation to the surface of the skin near the site of the pain. Anyofthemodescansafelybeused
Guide. This device can be used in conjunction with any other pain treatment or medication.
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) has been used for over 40 years by medical
professionals such as physical therapists and chiropractors.
* Acute pain refers to sore or achy muscles due to strain from exercise or normal household
and work activities
1. The gentle electrical pulses move through the skin to nearby nerves to block or shut out
the pain message from ever reaching the brain from the source of the pain.
2. The gentle electrical pulses increase the production of the body’s natural pain killer,
such as endorphins.
3. The electrical stimulation improves blood circulation. Muscles contract and relax with