8. GET STARTED WITH YOUR THERAPY
(USE FOR A MAXIMUM OF 30 MINUTES PER SESSION)
STEP 1 – PAD PLACEMENT
• Placepadsoneithersideofthepain,not directly
on the pain.
• Place pads at least 1 inch (3 cm) apart.
• MUSTUSE2PADS at a time for therapy to work.
• Donotoverlappads or put on top of each other.
• Donotaddspray,lotionsorcreams to skin or
Before starting your therapy, rate your pain from 1 low to 10 high.
This mental check gives you a basis you can compare to once the session is complete.
Attach both pads on the shoulder
according to your pain. Attach one pad on the front and on the back of
• Do not use near the heart, on both sides of the chest cavity
or across your chest because the introduction of electrical
current may cause rhythm disturbances which could be
Attach both pads on either side of
the region where you feel pain.