This therapy works best on acute pain because it is localized. Acute pain is pain in one area
for less than 3 months. If you have chronic pain, you may have pain in more than one area
and for longer than 6 months. Chronic pain may be compounded by other issues that this
unit cannot address.
Remember, this unit does not cure your pain or the original cause of the pain. It provides
temporary relief or reduction of pain so that you can control your life and activities better.
1. Make sure the cord is not broken.
2. Check that the pad adhesive sticks and is not damaged.
3. The electrode cord connection is not broken.
4. The unit is intact and in working order.
5. There is no battery leakage.
9. HOW TO CONTROL AND REDUCE YOUR PAIN