10. CLEANING AND STORAGE
1. Turn the power off and remove the electrode cord from the
2. Wash the pads when the adhesive surface becomes dirty and/
cold water for several seconds (do not use a sponge/cloth/sharp object like a nail on
adhesive side, do not use detergents, chemicals or soap).
3. Pads can be washed after 15 uses, approximately ten times for up to 150 uses. Do not wash the
pads too long or too frequently.
4. Dry the pads and let the adhesive surface air-dry completely. Do not wipe with a tissue paper
The life of the pads may vary by how often you wash the pads, the skin condition, and how
you store the pads.
If the pad no longer sticks to your skin or if more than 25 % of the pad’s surface is not in
contact with your skin.
1. Turn the unit off and disconnect the electrode cords from the pads.
2. Clean with a lightly moistened cloth (or a cloth soaked in a neutral cleaning solution) and
Do not use chemicals (like thinner, benzene).
Do not let water get into the internal area.