4 Inverter Control
4 - 20 EtherCAT Communication Unit USER’S MANUAL (I574-E1)
The PDO free format has the restrictions that are described below.
• Up to 2 objects can be allocated to each PDO mapping from 1st receive PDO Mapping to 5th receive
PDO Mapping and 1st transmit PDO Mapping to 5th transmit PDO Mapping. Keep the total size of
the allocated objects to within 4 bytes.
• Up to five PDOs can be selected for both of the output and input sides.
• An object from 5000 to 5999 cannot be allocated to RxPDO (master to slave) together with an object
from 6000 to 6999.
• The inverter parameters (objects 3000 to 3999 and 4000 to 4999) that can be allocated to RxPDO
(master to slave) are limited to those that can be changed during operation.
• It is not possible to allocate only the LSW or only the MSW to RxPDO or TxPDO.
• The greater the number of RxPDOs or TxPDOs is, the longer the data updating cycle becomes.