WARNING: To reduce the risk of serious injury, read all important precautions and
instructions in this manual and all warnings on the exercise bike before using the exercise bike.
ICON assumes no responsibility for personal injury or property damage sustained by or through the
use of this product.
1. It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure
that all users of the exercise bike are ade-
quately informed of all precautions.
2. Before beginning any exercise program,
consult your physician. This is especially
important for persons over age 35 or per-
sons with pre-existing health problems.
3. Use the exercise bike only as described in
4. The exercise bike is intended for home use
only. Do not use the exercise bike in a com-
mercial, rental, or institutional setting.
5. Keep the exercise bike indoors, away from
moisture and dust. Do not put the exercise
bike in a garage or covered patio, or near
6. Place the exercise bike on a level surface
with at least 2 ft. (0.6 m) of clearance around
the exercise bike. To protect the floor or
carpet from damage, place a mat under the
7. Inspect and properly tighten all parts regu-
larly. Replace any worn parts immediately.
8. Keep children under age 12 and pets away
from the exercise bike at all times.
9. Wear appropriate clothes while exercising;
do not wear loose clothes that could become
caught on the exercise bike. Always wear
athletic shoes for foot protection.
10. The exercise bike should not be used by
persons weighing more than 350 lbs.
11. Be careful when mounting and dismounting
the exercise bike.
12. Always keep your back straight while using
the exercise bike; do not arch your back.
13. The heart rate monitor is not a medical
device. Various factors, including the user’s
movement, may affect the accuracy of heart
rate readings. The heart rate monitor is
intended only as an exercise aid in determin-
ing heart rate trends in general.
14. Over exercising may result in serious injury
or death. If you feel faint or if you experience
pain while exercising, stop immediately and