2. Orient the Front Stabilizer (15) so that the indi-
cated hole is facing the pin on the Frame (1).
While a second person lifts the front of the
Frame (1), attach the Front Stabilizer (15) to the
Frame with two M10 x 105mm Screws (65). 15
• To hire an authorized service technician to
assemble this product, call 1-800-445-2480.
• Assembly requires two persons.
• Place all parts in a cleared area and remove the
packing materials. Do not dispose of the packing
materials until you ﬁ nish all assembly steps.
• Left parts are marked “L” or “Left” and right parts
are marked “R” or “Right.”
• To identify small parts, see page 7.
• In addition to the included tool(s), assembly
requires the following tools:
one Phillips screwdriver
one adjustable wrench
Assembly may be easier if you have your own set
of wrenches. To avoid damaging parts, do not use
1. Go to www.proformservice.com/registration
on your computer and register your product.
• activates your warranty
• saves you time if you ever need to contact
• allows us to notify you of upgrades and offers
Note: If you do not have Internet access, call
Customer Care (see the front cover of this
manual) and register your product.