WARNING: To reduce the risk of serious injury, read all important precautions and
instructions in this manual and all warnings on your exercise bike before using your exercise bike.
ICON assumes no responsibility for personal injury or property damage sustained by or through the
use of this product.
1. It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure
that all users of the exercise bike are ade-
quately informed of all precautions.
2. Before beginning any exercise program,
consult your physician. This is especially
important for persons over age 35 or per-
sons with pre-existing health problems.
3. The exercise bike is not intended for use by
persons with reduced physical, sensory, or
mental capabilities or lack of experience and
knowledge, unless they are given supervi-
sion or instruction about use of the exercise
bike by someone responsible for their safety.
4. Use the exercise bike only as described in
5. The exercise bike is intended for home use
only. Do not use the exercise bike in a com-
mercial, rental, or institutional setting.
6. Keep the exercise bike indoors, away from
moisture and dust. Do not put the exercise
bike in a garage or covered patio, or near
7. Place the exercise bike on a level surface
with at least 2 ft. (0.6 m) of clearance around
the exercise bike. To protect the floor or
carpet from damage, place a mat under the
8. Inspect and properly tighten all parts each
time the exercise bike is used. Replace any
worn parts immediately.
9. Keep children under age 13 and pets away
from the exercise bike at all times.
10. Wear appropriate clothes while exercising;
do not wear loose clothes that could become
caught on the exercise bike. Always wear
athletic shoes for foot protection.
11. The exercise bike should not be used
by persons weighing more than 300 lbs.
12. Be careful when mounting and dismounting
the exercise bike.
13. The heart rate monitor is not a medical
device. Various factors, including the user’s
movement, may affect the accuracy of heart
rate readings. The heart rate monitor is
intended only as an exercise aid in determin-
ing heart rate trends in general.
14. Always keep your back straight while using
the exercise bike; do not arch your back.
15. Over exercising may result in serious injury
or death. If you feel faint, if you become short
of breath, or if you experience pain while
exercising, stop immediately and cool down.