HOW TO FOLD THE TREADMILL
To avoid damaging the treadmill, adjust the incline
to zero before you fold the treadmill. CAUTION:
Remove the key and unplug the power cord. You
must be able to safely lift 45 lbs. (20 kg) to raise,
lower, or move the treadmill.
1. Raise the handrails to the vertical position.
2. Raise the console to the vertical position.
by the arrow above. CAUTION: Do not hold the
frame by the plastic foot rails. Bend your legs
and keep your back straight.
4. Raise the frame until the latch locks onto the catch.
CAUTION: Make sure that the latch locks onto
treadmill. Keep the treadmill out of direct sunlight. Do
not leave the treadmill in the storage position in tem-
peratures above 85° F (30° C).
HOW TO MOVE THE TREADMILL
Before moving the treadmill, fold it as described at
the left. CAUTION: Make sure that the catch is held
securely by the latch. Moving the treadmill may
require two people.
1. Hold the frame with both hands and carefully push
the treadmill to the desired location. CAUTION:
Do not pull on the frame, and do not move the
treadmill over an uneven surface.
HOW TO LOWER THE TREADMILL FOR USE
1. See drawing 4. Hold the upper end of the treadmill
with your right hand. Next, press the latch lever
all of the way to the left and hold it. If necessary,
push the frame forward slightly. Pivot the frame
downward a few inches, and release the latch
2. See drawing 1 at the left. Hold the metal frame
CAUTION: Bend your legs and keep your back
3. See drawing 4 at the left. Press the latch all of the
way to the left, and lower the handrails. Then, raise
the console to the upright position.
HOW TO FOLD AND MOVE THE TREADMILL