21. The treadmill is capable of high speeds.
Adjust the speed in small increments to
avoid sudden jumps in speed.
22. The heart rate monitor is not a medical
device. Various factors, including the user’s
movement, may affect the accuracy of heart
rate readings. The heart rate monitor is
intended only as an exercise aid in determin-
ing heart rate trends in general.
23. Never leave the treadmill unattended while
it is running. Always remove the key, press
the power switch into the off position (see
the drawing on page 7 for the location of the
power switch), and unplug the power cord
when the treadmill is not in use.
24. Do not attempt to move the treadmill until
it is properly assembled. (See ASSEMBLY
on page 8 and HOW TO FOLD AND MOVE
THE TREADMILL on page 23.) You must be
able to safely lift 45 lbs. (20 kg) to move the
25. When folding or moving the treadmill, make
sure that the storage latch is holding the
frame securely in the storage position.
26. Do not change the incline of the treadmill by
placing objects under the treadmill.
27. Never insert any object into any opening on
28. Inspect and properly tighten all parts of the
29. DANGER: Always unplug the power
cord immediately after use, before clean-
ing the treadmill, and before performing the
maintenance and adjustment procedures
described in this manual. Never remove the
motor hood unless instructed to do so by an
authorized service representative. Servicing
other than the procedures in this manual
should be performed by an authorized ser-
vice representative only.
30. Over exercising may result in serious injury
or death. If you feel faint or if you experience
pain while exercising, stop immediately and
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS