• To hire an authorized service technician to
assemble the treadmill, call 1-800-445-2480
• Assembly requires two persons.
• Place all parts in a cleared area and remove the
packing materials. Do not dispose of the packing
• After shipping, there may be an oily substance
on the exterior of the treadmill. This is normal. If
there is an oily substance on the treadmill, wipe
it off with a soft cloth and a mild, non-abrasive
• Left parts are marked “L” or “Left” and right parts
are marked “R” or “Right.”
• Assembly requires the following tools:
the included hex key
To avoid damaging parts, do not use power tools.
1. Go to www.proformservice.com/registration
on your computer and register your product.
• activates your warranty
• saves you time if you ever need to contact
• allows us to notify you of upgrades and
Note: If you do not have Internet access, call
Customer Care (see the front cover of this
manual) and register your product.