HOW TO FOLD AND MOVE THE TREADMILL
HOW TO FOLD THE TREADMILL FOR STORAGE
Before folding the treadmill, adjust the incline to the
lowest position. If this is not done, the treadmill may be
damaged. Make sure the adjustable cushion is in a set
position (see page 18). Next, unplug the power cord.
CAUTION: You must be able to safely lift 45 pounds (20
kg) in order to raise, lower, or move the treadmill.
1. Hold the treadmill with your hands in the locations shown
at the right. CAUTION: To decrease the possibility of in-
jury, bend your legs and keep your back straight. As
you raise the treadmill, make sure to lift with your legs
rather than your back. Raise the treadmill about halfway
to the vertical position.
2. Move your right hand to the position shown and hold the
treadmill firmly. Using your left hand, pull the latch knob to
the left and hold it. Raise the treadmill until the latch pin is
aligned with the hole in the catch. Insert the latch pin into
the catch. Make sure that the latch pin is fully inserted
into the catch.
To protect the floor or carpet from damage, place a
mat under the treadmill. Keep the treadmill out of
direct sunlight. Do not leave the treadmill in the stor-
age position in temperatures above 85° Fahrenheit.
HOW TO MOVE THE TREADMILL
Before moving the treadmill, convert the treadmill to the stor-
age position as described above. Make sure that the pin
on the lock knob is inserted into the slot in the catch.
1. Hold the handrails as shown and place one foot against a
wheel. It may be helpful to grab the pulse bar as you tip
2. Tilt the treadmill back until it rolls freely on the front wheels.
Carefully move the treadmill to the desired location. Never
move the treadmill without tipping it back. To reduce
the risk of injury, use extreme caution while moving
the treadmill. Do not attempt to move the treadmill
over an uneven surface.
3. Place one foot on the base, and carefully lower the tread-
mill until it is resting in the storage position.
HOW TO LOWER THE TREADMILL FOR USE
1. Refer to drawing 2 above. Hold the upper end of the treadmill with your right hand as shown. Using your left
hand, pull the lock knob to the left and hold it. Pivot the treadmill down until the frame is past the pin on the lock
knob. Note: You may need to push the handrail to the side slightly.
2. Refer to drawing 1 above. Hold the treadmill firmly with both hands, and lower the treadmill to the floor.
CAUTION: To decrease the possibility of injury, bend your legs and keep your back straight.