7. Make sure that all parts are tightened before you use the treadmill. Keep the included allen wrench in a
secure place. The allen wrench is used to adjust the walking belt (see page 21). To protect the floor or carpet
from damage, place a mat under the treadmill.
4. Make sure that the front edge of the Right Foam Grip (75)
is under the Console Base (81) as shown. Tighten a 3/4”
Screw (100) into the side of the Right Foam Grip as
shown. Note: It may be necessary to pull the Foam Grip
out slightly (see arrow A) to align the Screw with the hole
in the post.
Attach the other Handrail Extension (not shown) and the
Left Foam Grip (not shown) as described in step 3 and
5. Press the Lock Knob Sleeve (70) into the left Upright (69).
Make sure that the two Lock Pin Collars (72) and the
Spring (71) are on the Lock Pin (74). Insert the Lock Pin
into the Lock Knob Sleeve (70) and the left Upright (69).
Tighten the Lock Knob (68) onto the Lock Pin. 69
6. Look at the Endcap (58). If the left or right foot on the End-
cap does not touch the floor, the included thick base pads
should be attached to the treadmill as described below.
Refer to assembly step 2. Lower the treadmill frame and
the Uprights (69) as shown. If the left foot of the Endcap
(58) was off the ground, remove the two Base Pads (99)
from the right Upright (69). Attach the included thick
base pads to the right Upright. If the right side of the
Endcap was off the ground, attach the thick base pads to
the left Upright.
If either side of the Endcap (58) lifts off the floor when the
treadmill is used, attach the thick base pads as described.