20. Never leave the treadmill unattended while
it is running. Always remove the key, unplug
the power cord, and press the power switch
into the off position when the treadmill is not
in use. (See the drawing on page 5 for the
location of the power switch.)
21. Do not attempt to raise, lower, or move the
treadmill until it is properly assembled. (See
ASSEMBLY on page 7, and HOW TO FOLD
AND MOVE THE TREADMILL on page 29.)
You must be able to safely lift 45 lbs. (20 kg)
to raise, lower, or move the treadmill.
22. When folding or moving the treadmill, make
sure that the storage latch is holding the
frame securely in the storage position.
23. Never insert any object into any opening on
24. Inspect and properly tighten all parts of the
25. DANGER: Always unplug the power
cord immediately after use, before clean-
ing the treadmill, and before performing the
maintenance and adjustment procedures
described in this manual. Never remove the
motor hood unless instructed to do so by an
authorized service representative. Servicing
other than the procedures in this manual
should be performed by an authorized ser-
vice representative only.
26. This treadmill is intended for home use only.
Do not use this treadmill in a commercial,
rental, or institutional setting.
27. Over exercising may result in serious injury
or death. If you feel faint or if you experience
pain while exercising, stop immediately and
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS