3. Using the Unit
Taking a Reading
• To cancel a measurement, press the O/I START button to turn off the unit and to release the air in the arm cuff.
• Remain still while taking a measurement.
1. Press the O/I START button.
The cuff will start to inflate automatically.
The buzzer will sound when measurement is completed.
• During measurement, the buzzer (if set to “on”) will beep in rhythm with your heartbeat.
• Wait 2-3 minutes before taking another blood pressure measurement. Waiting between readings allows the
arteries to return to the condition prior to taking the blood pressure measurement.
Self-diagnosis of measured results and treatment are dangerous. Please follow the instructions of
If your systolic pressure is
more than 220 mmHg
After the cuff starts to inflate, press and hold
the O/I START button until the monitor
inflates 30 to 40 mmHg higher than your
expected systolic pressure.
• The monitor will not inflate above 300 mmHg.
• Do not apply more pressure than necessary.
HE２-7200-E(V)_A_２_main.book 8 ページ 年月４日 火曜日 午後時分