4. Troubleshooting and Maintenance
To protect your unit from damage, please observe the following:
• Do not subject the main unit and the cuff to extreme temperatures, humidity, moisture or direct sunlight.
• Do not fold the cuff or tubing tightly.
• Do not inflate the arm cuff over 299 mmHg.
• Do not disassemble the unit.
• Do not subject the unit to strong shocks or vibrations (for example, dropping the unit on the floor).
• Do not use volatile liquids to clean the main unit.
• Do not wash the arm cuff or immerse it in water.
• Do not use petrol, thinners or similar solvents to clean the arm cuff.
• Do not carry out repairs of any kind yourself. If a defect occurs, consult your OMRON retail outlet or
distributor as mentioned on the packaging.
• The unit should be cleaned with a soft, dry cloth.
• Use a soft, moistened cloth and soap to clean the arm cuff.
Calibration and Service
• The accuracy of this blood pressure monitor has been carefully tested and is designed for a long service
• It is generally recommended to have the unit inspected every two years to ensure correct functioning and
accuracy. Please consult your authorised OMRON dealer or the OMRON Customer Service at the
address given on the packaging or attached literature.
HE２-7200-E(V)_A_２_main.book 16 ページ 年月４日 火曜日 午後時分