Important Safety Information
Consult your doctor prior to using in pregnancy or if diagnosed with arrhythmia or arteriosclerosis.
Please read this section carefully before using the unit.
• Indicates a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury.
• Always consult your doctor. Self-diagnosis of measurement results and self-treatment are dangerous.
• People with severe blood flow problems, or blood disorders, should consult a doctor before using the unit, as cuff
inflation can cause internal bleeding.
(AC Adapter Usage)
• Never plug in or unplug the power cord from the electric outlet with wet hands.
• If battery fluid should get in your eyes, immediately rinse with plenty of clean water. Consult a doctor immediately.
• Indicates a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, may result in minor or moderate injury to the user
or patient or damage to the equipment or other property.
• Do not leave the unit unattended with infants or persons who cannot express their consent.
• Do not use the unit for any purpose other than measuring blood pressure.
• Do not disassemble the unit or arm cuff.
• Use only the approved arm cuff for this unit. Use of other arm cuffs may result in incorrect measurement results.
• Make sure that the air tube is not wrapped around other parts of your body when taking measurements at night.
This could result in injury when the air pressure in the air tube is increased.
• Do not leave the cuff wrapped on the arm if taking measurements during the night. This could result in injury.
• Do not inflate the arm cuff over 299 mmHg.
• Do not use a mobile phone or other devices that emit electromagnetic fields, near the unit. This may result in
incorrect operation of the unit.
• Do not operate the unit in a moving vehicle (car, airplane).
• To inflate the cuff manually, refer to Section 3.3. If the cuff is over inflated, it can cause internal bleeding.
HE２-7200-E(V)_A_２_main.book 1 ページ 年月４日 火曜日 午後時分