WARNING: To reduce the risk of serious injury, read all important precautions and
instructions in this manual and all warnings on your hybrid trainer before using your hybrid trainer.
ICON assumes no responsibility for personal injury or property damage sustained by or through the
use of this product.
1. It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure
that all users of the hybrid trainer are ade-
quately informed of all precautions.
2. Before beginning any exercise program,
consult your physician. This is especially
important for persons over age 35 or per-
sons with pre-existing health problems.
3. The hybrid trainer is not intended for use by
persons with reduced physical, sensory, or
mental capabilities or lack of experience and
knowledge, unless they are given supervi-
sion or instruction about use of the hybrid
trainer by someone responsible for their
4. Use the hybrid trainer only as described in
5. The hybrid trainer is intended for home use
only. Do not use the hybrid trainer in a com-
mercial, rental, or institutional setting.
6. Keep the hybrid trainer indoors, away from
moisture and dust. Do not put the hybrid
trainer in a garage or covered patio or near
7. Place the hybrid trainer on a level surface,
with at least 3 ft. (0.9 m) of clearance in the
front and rear of the hybrid trainer and 2 ft.
(0.6 m) on each side. To protect the floor or
carpet from damage, place a mat under the
8. Inspect and properly tighten all parts each
time the hybrid trainer is used. Replace any
worn parts immediately.
9. Keep children under age 13 and pets away
from the hybrid trainer at all times.
10. The hybrid trainer should not be used
by persons weighing more than 350 lbs.
11. Wear appropriate clothes while exercis-
ing; do not wear loose clothes that could
become caught on the hybrid trainer. Always
wear athletic shoes for foot protection while
12. Hold the handlebars or the upper body arms
when mounting, dismounting, or using the
13. The heart rate monitor is not a medical
device. Various factors may affect the accu-
racy of heart rate readings. The heart rate
monitor is intended only as an exercise aid
in determining heart rate trends in general.
14. The hybrid trainer does not have a freewheel;
the pedals will continue to move until the
flywheel stops. Reduce your pedaling speed
in a controlled way.
15. Keep your back straight while using the
hybrid trainer; do not arch your back.
16. Over exercising may result in serious injury
or death. If you feel faint, if you become short
of breath, or if you experience pain while
exercising, stop immediately and cool down.