• Disconnect the machine from
the electrical outlet before
starting to look for blockages.
• Should any part of the machine
become blocked, the motor may
overheat and stop due to the
thermal cut-off being triggered.
Disconnect from the electrical
outlet and let the machine cool
down for at least 30 minutes
before clearing the blockage.
• Clearing blockages is not
covered by your machine’s
Check Aand Bto ensure nothing
is obstructing the ducts.
• Don’t use sharp objects when
Check the accessory tools. Check Cwhere the hose joins the
• Make sure all parts have been
replaced securely before using
11323_DC11_USA_OWNER_MAN.qxd p1 9/23/04 2:43 PM Page 13