1. Identify the Front Stabilizer (22), and orient it as
While a second person lifts the front of the Base
(1), attach the Front Stabilizer (22) to the Base
with two 3/8" x 2 1/4" Screws (74).
• To hire an authorized service technician to assem-
ble the exercise bike, call 1-800-445-2480.
• Assembly requires two persons.
• Place all parts in a cleared area and remove the
packing materials. Do not dispose of the packing
materials until you complete all assembly steps.
• In addition to the included tool(s), assembly
requires the following tools:
one Phillips screwdriver
one adjustable wrench
Assembly may be easier if you have a socket set
or a set of ratchet wrenches. To avoid damaging
parts, do not use power tools.