20. Never leave the treadmill unattended while it
is running. Always remove the key, unplug
the power cord, and switch the reset/off cir-
cuit breaker to the off position when the
treadmill is not in use. (See the drawing on
page 5 for the location of the circuit breaker.)
21. Do not attempt to raise, lower, or move the
treadmill until it is properly assembled. (See
ASSEMBLY on page 6, and HOW TO FOLD
AND MOVE THE TREADMILL on page 21.)
You must be able to safely lift 45 lbs. (20 kg)
to raise, lower, or move the treadmill.
22. When folding or moving the treadmill, make
sure that the storage latch is holding the
frame securely in the storage position.
23. Never insert any object into any opening on
24. Inspect and properly tighten all parts of the
25. DANGER: Always unplug the power
cord immediately after use, before cleaning the
treadmill, and before performing the mainte-
nance and adjustment procedures described in
this manual. Never remove the motor hood un-
less instructed to do so by an authorized ser-
vice representative. Servicing other than the
procedures in this manual should be performed
by an authorized service representative only.
26. This treadmill is intended for in-home use
only. Do not use this treadmill in a commer-
cial, rental, or institutional setting.
27. Over exercising may result in serious injury
or death. If you feel faint or if you experience
pain while exercising, stop immediately and
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS