• To hire an authorized service technician to
assemble the hybrid trainer, call 1-800-445-2480.
• Assembly requires two persons.
• Place all parts in a cleared area and remove the
packing materials. Do not dispose of the packing
• Left parts are marked “L” or “Left” and right parts
are marked “R” or “Right.”
• To identify small parts, see page 6.
• In addition to the included tool(s), assembly
requires the following tools:
one Phillips screwdriver
one adjustable wrench
one rubber mallet
Assembly may be easier if you have a set of
wrenches. To avoid damaging parts, do not use
2. With the help of a second person, place some
of the packing materials (not shown) under the
Orient the Rear Stabilizer (6) so that the large
holes (A) are facing the Frame (1). Attach
the Rear Stabilizer to the Frame with two
M10 x 80mm Screws (19).
Then, remove the packing materials from under
the Frame (1).
1. Go to my.proform.com on your computer and
register your product.
• documents your ownership
• activates your warranty
• ensures priority customer support if assistance
is ever needed
Note: If you do not have internet access, call
Customer Care (see the front cover of this
manual) and register your product.