• To hire an authorized service technician to
assemble this product, call 1-800-445-2480.
• Assembly requires two persons.
• Place all parts in a cleared area and remove the
packing materials. Do not dispose of the packing
materials until you complete all assembly steps.
• Left parts are marked “L” or “Left” and right parts
are marked “R” or “Right.”
• To identify small parts, see page 7.
• In addition to the included tool(s), assembly
requires the following tools:
one Phillips screwdriver
one adjustable wrench
Assembly may be easier if you have your own set
of wrenches. To avoid damaging parts, do not use
2. With the help of a second person, place some of
the packing materials (not shown) under the rear
of the Frame (1). Have the second person hold
the Frame to prevent it from tipping while you
complete this step.
Identify the two Rear Stabilizers (5).
Attach one of the Rear Stabilizers (5) to the
Frame (1) with three M10 x 20mm Screws (144);
start all the Screws, and then tighten them.
Attach the other Rear Stabilizer (5) in the
Then, remove the packing materials from under
the Frame (1).
1. Go to my.proform.com on your computer and
register your product.
• documents your ownership
• activates your warranty
• ensures priority customer support if assistance
is ever needed
Note: If you do not have internet access, call
Customer Care (see the front cover of this
manual) and register your product.