BEFORE FIRST USE
• Make sure the washing machine is completely level as to previous instructions
on how to level your washing machine.
• Make sure the water inlet hose is installed correctly.
• Make sure that the washing machine is plugged into the power socket.
• When the water inlet hose is installed, turn on the water supply on the tap.
• Properly install and set up the upper drain hose at no less then the
height of 860mm, the water will overflow if it is below the recommended
height of 860mm.
• Before any first wash make sure everything is installed correctly. Make sure to
do one wash with the ‘DRUMCLEAN” wash program with no items inside to clean
out the tube before your first loaded wash.
After the above steps have been completed, In a few simple steps you can select
the type of wash you want and get started.